The council and Merseyside Police are currently consulting on a proposal to introduce a Public Space Protection Order in the Hillside and Page Moss areas of Huyton.
This follows a number of reported anti-social behaviour incidents in the area.
The order would prohibit a range of activities including:
- Anti-social behaviour caused by groups of people or individuals in public spaces, such behaviour causing, or likely to cause, nuisance, harassment, alarm or distress
- Verbal abuse
- Threats of or use of violence
- The anti-social use of motor bikes, quad bikes, scramblers and mini-motos
- Possession of goods, items or materials used for unauthorised graffiti
- Consumption of alcohol in public place
- Damage to property including fire and graffiti
You can have your say by taking part in the online survey available on the council’s website, or questionnaires are available in Huyton One Stop Shop. You can also submit in any comments or writing to Knowsley Council, Community Safety Team, Yorkon Building, Archway Road, Huyton, L36 9YZ to via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for comments is Sunday 25 February 2018.