Join Prescot-based theatre and arts organisation, MATE Productions, on a walkabout adventure in their latest magical play, Willo the Wisp and the Fire Sprite.
As a student at Wizard School, you’ll embark on an exciting quest to find ‘the Wisp’ and save the Fire Sprite, Princess Ember. You’ll meet some amazing fairy tale characters along the way; don’t miss seeing tree elves, white witches, gnomes and trolls roaming around Knowsley! The play is set to be a spectacular event, with music, lights, and fire to ‘bewitch’ your mind.
There are two performances in the day – one during daylight and one during twilight to make the experience more magical! Just make sure you dress warm whatever time you go. Performances across Knowsley are:
- Halewood Triangle Park at Saturday 20 October at 3pm and 5.15pm
- Prescot Woodland Theatre on Sunday 21 October at 3pm and 5.15pm
- Court Hey Park, Huyton on Sunday 4 November at 2pm and 4.15pm
Tickets are £12 for adults, £8 for children and £35 for a family ticket (adults x 2 and children x 2)
You can buy your tickets online or by calling 0344 8000 410
Make a fairy lantern for your adventure
Ahead of your magical journey, you may want to bring a beautiful fairy lantern to help guide you on your quest!
Children and adults alike are welcome to come along to a free arts and craft workshop at one of Knowsley’s libraries:
- Huyton Library on Saturday 29 September from 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Prescot Library on Saturday 6 October from 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Halewood Library on Saturday 13 October from 10.30am to 12.15pm