Pharmacy opening times and walk-in centres will all be affected by the May bank holiday. There will be normal opening times throughout the weekend but a reduced service on Monday 28 May 2018.
Should patients need to access a pharmacy on Monday; the following will be open for advice and medication:
Monday 28 May 2018
- Tops Pharmacy Units 5-6, Glovers Brow Shops, Kirkby, L32 2AE. (12pm – 2pm)
- ASDA Pharmacy Huyton Lane, Huyton, L36 7TX. (9am – 6pm)
- TESCO Pharmacy Cables Retail Park, Steley Way, Prescot, L34 5NQ. (9am – 6pm)
- Boots Pharmacy Cables Retail Park, Steley Way, Prescot, L34 5NQ. (9am – 6pm)
- Kingsway Pharmacy 5, Kingsway Parade, Liverpool, L36 2QA. (9am – 6pm)
GP practices in Knowsley will be open as usual during the weekend and closed on the bank holiday Monday.
People in Knowsley requiring advice or wishing to access a GP appointment can, however, access this by ringing the NHS 111 helpline or visiting NHS 111 Online.
Walk-in centres in Huyton, Kirkby and Halewood will all be open from 10am – 9pm if urgent medical attention is required.
People should only call 999 for an ambulance or attend their nearest A&E in a life threatening emergency. Normal pharmacy, walk-in centre and GP services will resume on Tuesday 29 May.