Today, we conclude this week’s look at how you will benefit from the Strategy for Knowsley by looking in more detail at public service reform.
This priority aims to make the best possible use of the public sector budget across Knowsley to support you through:
- Joint working between public and private sector partners, residents and businesses and, where appropriate, delivering services in partnership;
- Equipping Knowsley residents with the digital skills to access services and develop businesses;
- Provision of high quality online services;
- Increasing the number of enquiries dealt with online; and
- More joined up commissioning and procurement activity.
Cllr Andy Moorhead, the Chair of the Knowsley Strategic Board and Leader of Knowsley Council, explains how those aims will be delivered by 2020:
Read the Strategy for Knowsley 2016-2020
You may also be interested in: