Would you know what to do if someone was having a cardiac arrest? There are only a few minutes to act and learning a few simple skills might just save a life.
BBC Radio Merseyside has teamed up with the North West Ambulance Service and Merseytravel to offer free CPR training for over 19s across Merseyside.
Anyone can perform CPR; you just need to know how. Don’t miss your opportunity to learn – someone or some people may thank you for it in the future!
There are several training sessions at Northwood Community Centre, Kirkby over the month which you should pre-book via Eventbrite if you’re interested.
Visit one of the links below to book your place.
- Wednesday 13 February, 10am
- Wednesday 13 February, 11.30am
- Wednesday 20 February, 10am
- Wednesday 20 February, 11.30am
- Wednesday 27 February, 10am
- Wednesday 27 February, 11.30am