Are you or someone you know currently out of work, aged 18 and over and living in Knowsley or another Liverpool City Region borough? A new course has been recently launched that could help.
My Turn is a new, two-day course which is free of charge and aimed at people who are currently out of work and living in Knowsley or any other borough within the Liverpool City Region (Halton, Knowsley, Liverpool, St Helens and Sefton are included within this region)
It will help you build a positive future through gaining self-motivation and working to break down barriers to change.
What is included within the course
The course will include:
- Looking at your thought processes, feelings and behaviours
- Teaching you how to embed positive thinking in your daily routine
- Equipping you with techniques to tackle problem solving
At the end of this two-day course, your confidence and self-motivation will have increased.
Course dates, times and venue
There are two chances to join this course:
- Tuesday 2 April and Wednesday 3 April – from 10am until 3pm
- Monday 13 May and Tuesday 14 May – from 10am until 3pm
Both courses will take place at The Venue in Huyton, which is just a few minutes’ walk from both Huyton train station and Huyton bus station. Pay-and-display car parking is available in Huyton town centre. The course is free.
To find out more, or to book your place, contact email@example.com or telephone 0151 706 8111.