If you or someone you know is aged 16-29 and not in education, employment or training, a programme by The Big Help Project offering help and support with finding work placements might be a really big help!
As part of the flexible 10-week programme, you will be offered:
- One-to-one support, advice and guidance for reaching your chosen career
- The opportunity to develop key skills in order to prepare you for work
- Guidance with your job hunt and the application process
- The chance to hear guest speakers
- The chance to take part in activities to help build your team working skills and confidence
- Online learning opportunities with the Learn My Way programme
- The opportunity to gain experience in your desired career by being offered a work placement
The project is completely free – travel expenses will be covered and you will be provided with food.
The Big Help Project’s programme will be delivered at its HQ which is directly opposite the QVC in Kirkby very soon.
For more information or referrals, you can get in contact with Gemma Abbey on 0151 546 0470 or firstname.lastname@example.org