The closures are usually to facilitate all different types of work including sewer repair work, sewer reconfiguration, carriageway repairs and grounds maintenance.
There may be short delays if you are using these roads. Here are the details of the road closures and diversion routes to help you plan your journey:
- Admin Road, Kirkby – From its junction with Kirkby Lodge Service Road to its roundabout junction with Gale Road will be closed from Friday 14 October 2016 to Saturday 14 April 2018 (location of road). There are no diversion routes for vehicular traffic as Admin Road is a no through road.
- M62 Motorway, J5, Eastbound on Slip – From its junction with A5080 Roby Road to its junction with M62 Motorway will be closed from Saturday 22 April 2017 between 7am and 10am for a maximum of 21 days (Location of road).
- M62 Motorway, J5, Westbound off Slip – From its junction with M62 Motorway to its junction with A5080 Roby Road will be closed from Saturday 22 April 2017 between 7am and 10am for a maximum of 21 days (Location of road).
- Huyton Hey Road, Huyton – From its junction with Victoria Road to its junction with St John’s Road will be closed on Saturday 13 May 2017 between 11pm and 8am (Location of road).
- Stoney Lane, Whiston – From its junction with its junction with Cumber Lane for a distance of 209 metres in a southeasterly direction will be closed on Thursday 18 May between 7.30pm and 10.30pm (Location of road).
Will I still be able to access my property?
Yes, access to properties during road closures will be maintained where possible.
Knowsley roadworks online provides information about all the current and planned roadworks across Knowsley.