The Shakespeare North Playhouse is an iconic new theatre to be built in the historic town of Prescot, Knowsley. The 328 seat reproduction Jacobean theatre will be complemented with education and community facilities.
The Playhouse will be a major visitor attraction, the first of its kind in the Liverpool City Region.
You are invited to come along and find out more
Date: Thursday 28 September 2017
Venue: St. Mary’s Parish Church, Prescot, L34 1LA
This is an exciting opportunity for you to:
• View the magnificent designs, images and 3D model for the theatre and education centre
• Hear information about the timeline for the project
• Find out how you can become involved
• Talk to representatives from Shakespeare North Trust and Knowsley Council
• Take part in a consultation to shape the content of the exhibition space.