Five Knowsley businesses have been shortlisted for six Echo Regional Business Awards 2019.
Now in their 25th year, the awards recognise the great businesses and business leaders who are innovating and growing the Liverpool City Region’s economy.
The winners will be announced at a ceremony on Thursday, 20 June 2019 at Liverpool Cathedral.
The Knowsley shortlisted businesses are:-
- Business of the Year up to 50 employees – NeedleSmart
- Business of the Year (51 to 250 employees) – Blends Ltd
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award – Walton Flooring
- Outstanding Charity Support – Jaguar Land Rover Halewood
- International Business of the Year – MPE Ltd
- Young Business Person of the Year – James Harper, Walton Flooring
Blends Ltd also scooped the Excellence in Manufacturing and Logistics Award (up to 100 employees) and were Highly Commended in the Medium Business of the Year Award at the Knowsley Business Awards 2018, and the other five businesses scooped awards in previous Knowsley Business Awards too.
Cllr Tony Brennan, Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Economic Development, said “It’s a fantastic achievement and demonstrates the strong business talent here in Knowsley that six businesses have been shortlisted in these prestigious awards. I know that the number of entries was high in terms of volume and standard, so I’m delighted that a number of our businesses have been shortlisted. Well done and good luck!”